Wednesday, May 3, 2017

ADU Girl Can't Have Too Many

Hello Welcome back to my creative corner.

Yes.... I've been MIA SIGH...
I've been overloaded with my children's curricular activities. I have a busy schedule of soccer and baseball games then you have the Chicago Cubs games lol!
 I think I've been to four games already and the season just started! I know I have another one schedule for the second week of May too, lol!
Anyhow I'm going to try to post once or twice a week to try to catch up.
Today I'm going to start  with a ADU CAS card .
 Using the precious A girl can't have enough stamp as my center focus and surrounding her with these beautiful articulate die cuts from Polkadoodles and TLC Expressions


I watercolored my stamp and then cut her out using the center of the the Polkadoodles Regal Frame.The beautiful intricate cut was used on the base for her and simply popped her on top. I used Polkadoodles Eleganza design paper for  a base. I tucked a Polkadoodles Scalloped Swag cut underneath and the Eleganza of this cut is unbelievably beautiful I tell you. Finished it off with a pretty sweet die cut sentiment... Literally. 
The TLC Expressions Word cuts are so easy and beautiful sentiments to finish up a project. 




I hope you enjoy my creation and please don't forget to stop by on our LDRS Creative Facebook page AND Instagram account for more inspiration and special perks.



Have a lovely day 


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)