Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I Brought The Cake


Hello I'm back with you today to share some more of the NEW Polkadoodles Time For Tea 6x6 design papers and this sweet




I colored my image with artist markers and simply fuzzy cut her out



I played with many LDRS creative dies to give dimension to my card and I used the pretty NEW Polkadoodles Time for Tea 6x6 papers... let me just say they're super super beautiful. I adore the colors and patterns. They coordinate so nicely with the images.



I have a line of dies that went into use to create my card. For my base I used Creative Basics Grace Build-a-Card Die kit. That created my white clean base with a beautiful trim circle. Then I layered all my die cuts with dimension tape.
Finished with a gold trim bow for a contrasting color. I hope I have inspired you today and get you creating. You could find the list of dies down below that went into use.
Have a wonderful day

3 comments:

  1. Our body is comprised of to percent of water and good judgment instructs us to drink enough water every day particularly in case youre into weight reduction.Also water is a fundamental segment for weight reduction. http://liposkinadvice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kami disini menawarkan situs games terbaik 2021 yang dapat di mainkan di Android anda dengan mudah.
    Hanya dengan modal minimal anda bisa mendapatkan hasil yang maksimal !!

    Poker Pelangi
    PokerPelangi

    Dan kami juga menyediakan hiburan menarik lain nya disini :


    Cerita Dewasa
    Vidio Dewasa
    Pkv games online

    coba di kunjungin situs dan artikel nya . Terimakasih ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment and leaving me with a smile :)